Hey. From what I've been playing around with in the Google Assistant, Tunein
isn't available. Only Youtube and Apple Music. Also, in regards to Sieghard's
comments, I'd be a little worried if Amazon were to start shipping the Echo
here in Canada. Sure, it would be cool, but seeing as I already have one, if
they do start shipping here in Canada, I might lose my Pandora and iHeartRadio
US accounts. It would be nice if Pandora were available here in Canada, but I
kinda doubt it will. And our iHeartRadio is crap compared to the US's so they
need to fix that before I'd be relaxed about the Echo being supported in Canada.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs