From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Withings transitions to Nokia: all Withings device owners should
contact them now to lobby for better accessibility

X since Nokia is now in the business of making android phones, let us hope that
they remain platform agnostic when it comes to this aspect of their business,
i.e. the health stuff.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 15, 2017, at 9:26 AM, Sieghard Weitzel