As the description states, there are extensions for Chrome and Firefox. If
these work if you run Chrome on a Mac I don't know, but I guess if you go to
the website you could use it that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
christopher hallsworth
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 11:17 AM
To: Viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: QPush: ※ Push text and links from PC to phone. Copy, send SMS,
open links and maps right away!

Hello, would this push items from a mac as well? For example not all of us have
the capability to use the new clipboard feature with iCloud integration where
text copied on one device can be pasted into another. Another scenario is most,
but certainly not all of us, have a bluetooth keyboard, so an app that costs
the right price, smile, may fit the bill. Thanks for any responses and for
sharing this with us.