This is a biggie folks, as far is apps go. I love it because one it will run in
the background, with voiceover off even, 2, it tells me what's nearby. The only
thing I don't like is that the interface is a light red color that would be
better darker for more contrast.  Also, when you tell people about the app and
you share the app details, it gives the description in Spanish. I'm guessing
.cl is a Latin country

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda