Here is a rather extensive list of dictation commands from AppleVis, though it
is not a podcast.
https://www.applevis.com/guides/ios/ios-7-siri-command-list

HTH,
Richard

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jun 25, 2017, at 2:21 AM, Michael D. Ulrich
<mulr...@centurylink.net<mailto:mulr...@centurylink.net>> wrote:

Has anyone found this tutorial on how to properly use dictation yet?

Sent from a land far far away in a not so distant time zone!

On Jun 23, 2017, at 6:22 PM, Wayne Scott