Hi,
2 comments about this great list:
• Open or close multitask pane: Four-finger, swipe up or down.
This only works on the iPad, or at least I could not get this to work on the
iphone.
Touch status bar with 1 finger and then swipe down with 2 fingers starts the
""speak screen" function. THis allows you to read something even when iPhone is
locked.
Finally the flick up and down with one finger also presents list of actions
that can be performed on an item when available. See "arranging apps on home
screen" or "deleting mails" etc.\

Best,

Ioana
Sent from my iPhone