Hi there,
I'm trying to copy a page from Amazon that is in my history. When I turn my
rotor to edit I get a copy but if I just double tap on that all that happens is
I copy the line that I'm on.  I want to know how to copy the whole page, or in
this case it's three pages.  When I do a single finger double tap and hold I
get other menu choices but not select all. Select all would help a lot but I
can't figure out a way to get to it. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Terry Nord
 Ask me about healthy chocolate!
Yes, there is such a thing and it's good to!
ternor...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone