Hi all

Sorry for the cross-post, but I'm in quite significant need of help on this
one. I received a very dodgy message this morning saying that my Apple ID had
been temporarily suspended, and to sort it out I should log into the link given
in the message. I was fairly certain that the message was definitely fake, as
the spelling/English in it was absolutely atrocious. Nevertheless, I decided to
completely reset my password etc etc just to be sure. I've done this, but
despite best efforts (resetting the devices etc etc) I can't now get my text
message forwarding to work for either my IPad or my Mac. So, if anyone has any
help/suggestions/instructions on how I can go about restoring this I really
would be most grateful. For example, do I need to go into anything on my Mac to
make sure that all my devices are synced or named correctly so that they can
all communicate to each other properly.

I really don't know, and am desperately scrambling around for ideas as am
stumped. So, as I said, any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad