Recently y'all helped me realize that with 10.3.2 on my SE took away the screen locked words and replaced it with little sounds.

Today Nelly's vet called and I could hardly hear her because of all the words and sounds the SE was making behind the voice of the vet. I am only guessing, but it reminded me of VO.

There are 2 main concerns right now.

1: SE tells me the time, etc and makes those noises when I pick it up from where it has been lying on a flat surface. I want it to be quiet; sometimes it will just give time, etc when not being disturbed. Even when I have the ringer turned off.

2: The jabbering that goes on while I am placing, receiving, or talking on the phone. What do I need to do to quell this jabbering?

BTW, I am using my phone only as a phone if that makes any difference.

Please help me tame my overly vocal SE.

Any help/thoughts/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Nancy & the SE