Actually, I have been using the MLB at bat app now for three years, and the 10
second fast forward and rewind options never appeared in the locked screen
options until July 11. Had it been there sooner, I most definitely would have
noticed it sooner. I didn't think it made any sense to me either, especially
for a live event. But if they aren't going to work, then they don't need to be
there.

KbtSent from my iPhone