Hi,

I use an app called Holiday Cal to keep track of all sorts of events.

This app has all the football fixtures and is updated with match results and
other details like team format.

You can subscribe and add events to your Callander.  So for example if you
choose to follow a particular team you can have all their fixtures to be added
to your Callander.

Take a look at:

UK Holiday Schedule in your Calendar - HolidayCal by SchedJoules BV
https://appsto.re/gb/tUmDx.i

Sent from my iPhone