Hi,
I have both apps mentioned and like to run with both as I find that every once in a while when I send a parcel to my Parceltrack inbox it doesn't automatically appear in my package tracking tab. I also like having redundant options in case one breaks even if temporarily. And Parcel does seem to indicate package location in its push notifications whereas parcelTrack hasn't yet for me anyway though I've politely requested it. but I do like both apps and am glad both are available to me.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 12:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Seeking Suggestions for a good iOS Package Tracking App

I also used Parcel, but now have switched to Parcel Track. My reasons are as follows:

1. While the subscription for Parcel is not expensive, it's just another recurring purchase. It's $3.99 Canadian a year or $2.99 US, Parcel Track is exactly the same, but just a one-time purchase. 2. When I first downloaded Parcel Track I added a couple of packages to both apps and Parcel Track seemed to deliver push notifications about updates quicker 3. Parcel is limited to 100 packages as far as keeping a histopry is concerned, not a big deal if you don't ship too much or usually delete shipments after they have arrived. Parcel Track is unlimited.
4. Parcel Track is just as accessible
5. If you wish you can forward ship confirmation emails to a particular email address which is assigned to you to have them automatically entered into Parcel Track. This is like what ShipRack used to offer and I don't think Parcel has this feature.

One thing Parcel Track at this point does not have is an Apple Watch app which is available for Parcel so if that is important to you, then parcel would be the app for you.

Best regards,
Sieghard