Man! Ain’t that typical!

Sometimes I get real tired of Sightlings. I don’t wish it on anyone, but they
need to walk a mile in our shoes.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kay Malmquist
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2017 4:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Problem with I grill for mom at her

Hi all, does anybody use the iGrill thermometer? If so, have you noticed that
they updated the app and that it is virtually unusable? If you do use it and
you have found a workaround would you please let me know what you did? At this
point we are looking at an edit field that we have no idea what it's for and it
will not let us get past it. Thanks for any help. Or any contact information
because we can't get into the app to find that either.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com