I have several photos in my camera roll which I need to email. If I have a choice, I would rather dump them into my Dropbox and then email with my windows 10 computer. If this is possible, please tell me how to do it as I have done almost nothing with photos in the past. I did make sure that any pictures I do not wish to send have been deleted.

If I must attach the photos to an email message rather than dumping them into Dropbox, please tell me step by step how to do so. I have sent emails from my iPhone 6 running IOS 10.3.3; just didn't have to mess with photos. And if I didn't ask previously, which is easier, sending directly from the iPhone, or dumping initially into Dropbox.

Thanks.

  Don Roberts