From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Sunday, August 6, 2017 8:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Emailing photos from my camera roll

I have several photos in my camera roll which I need to email.  If I have a
choice, I would rather dump them into my Dropbox  and then email with my
windows 10 computer.  If this is possible, please tell me how to do it as I
have done almost nothing with photos in the past.  I did make sure that any
pictures I do not wish to send have been deleted.

If I must attach the photos to an email message rather than dumping them into
Dropbox, please tell me step by step how to do so.  I have sent emails from my
iPhone 6 running IOS 10.3.3; just didn't have to mess with photos.  And if I
didn't ask previously, which is easier, sending directly from the iPhone, or
dumping initially into Dropbox.

Thanks.

  Don Roberts

To post to this group, send email to