Oh wow, so the Honeywell thermostat is not accessible? Well luckily, the Cincy
thermostat app is still accessible. I think the only problem that I probably
would've had with it, was pairing a thermostat to it. Which my dad successfully
did for me. And he was gracious in doing so. I can control the temperature in
everything from that app and I'm very happy about it.
                                Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7...@gmail.com
I device support