Richard, sorry about that. That was my fault. It's kind of sad that you have to
go to the website in order to create the account. And instead of being able to
use the app. On mine, I was able to use the app and I had no problem. I think
if they're going to have people rely on the app, they definitely need to are I
mean the website, they definitely need to make sure that the website is
completely accessible before doing so.