From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shermeen Khan
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 10:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an issue with the facebook apps and viewing groups

Well, so much for that. I can't even successfully report it, because when I go
to the accessibility feedback page, all there seems to be is an edit box
wherein you type key words about your problem, and of course no combination of
words I can come up with will bring up anything relevant. There doesn't appear
to be an e-mail address or a messaging option. Has anyone successfully
contacted fb accessibility before? I've tried to use both the mobile and
desktop versions of the site, but have not had luck. Am I missing something?

Ugh, I wish there was another app that we could use...

Shermeen