From: <marissasol...@gmail.com>
To: "VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 5:44 AM
Subject: IPad Pro 10.5

Hello all,
I purchased an iPad Pro 10.5 inch latest model last Thursday. The iPad works
well and charges perfectly when connected with the wall
plug into an outlet.  My question however, is when I plugged in my iPad to my
computer it said not charging. I was told by an Apple
representative that according to them the computer cannot provide enough power
to charge the iPad. I wanted to find out if that has
been anybody else's experience? or if I should swap out the iPad for another
one ?

feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
itself.

reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com