Facebook Groups haven't been moved. After launching the app, tap on More
located in the bottom right corner, swipe down to groups. For some weird
reason, most likely my internet connection, I had to turn off wifi & let
Facebook load the page, then everything with Facebook worked fine when I turned
wifi back on.

Donna