From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 6:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Touch ID & Passcode

Hi Mark,

It's not an error message, well at least it doesn't seem to be an error
message, but just a message stating that the touch ID & passcode can't be
activated on this phone.  The settings are in Touch iD & Passcode, under  Use
touch ID for, iPhone unlock is off, Apple Pay is off, iTunes & App store is
off, then under the Fingerprint heading, I've never added a fingerprint or
turned on  / addedthe a passcode.  All the other settings after these buttons
are dimmed / not accessible.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.