Hey there, well while people try and be negative instead of being
helpful, i'll shed some light.  I do use glip.  It's usable, gets
bcrankyat times, and not everything is  perfect but it is functional.
It's certainly not the best app i've used but not the worst either.  I
hope that helps atleast somewhat.

Cheers,
Jed