Hi, Everyone.
I'm trying to sync my new iPhone so I can get the stuff from my
iPodTouch onto it. iTunes is asking me to turn off the Find My iPhone
option, and I can't figure out where to go in Settings to do that.
Have looked at the most likely places, and it eludes me.

Been a rough week, and my brain is cramping, so sorry if this is a
dumb basic question.

Thanks,
Dani