I kind of had a similar situation. I was on the iMore website
checking the news and I opened Safari there was a popup that said your iPod
touch is 28% damaged by a virus. I don’t remember exactly what it said.

                Maria Reyes
Owner of the following groups-
Apple 411: apple411+subscr...@groups.io
iMessage/FaceTime: the.big.apple.n...@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:33 AM -0400, "deidre muccio" <deim...@verizon.net>
wrote:

I'll do that. I thought it could be a scam. The message kept popping up while I
was in Tune In Radio.
popped