Hello everyone,

Some of you gave me some wonderful information to try and find an
iPhone. I really wanted a 5S, due to the keyboard case i got last Christmas.

Well I found an ad on Craigslist, and it was a gentleman saling
different models of iphones. So I called him. He told me that this was
his side job, and he knew very little about my Android.

But I took a sighted friend with me, and the experience was a very
excellent 1. He ended up having a 5SE. I only spent $160 on it. There
are some small scratches on the phone but this doesn't matter to me. My
case covers them anyway.

He had a 32 gig 6S, and i was going to go with that, but it coste\ about
125 dollars more. I just couldn't do that.

So yes, I am back, and I love it!

Thank you,

Terri