Hi List,

Thought I forward this on in case somebody is interested in trying out Sonos
for the first time or maybe you are thinking of expanding your system. I don't
know if and how this applies to Europe or other countries, but it definitely
works here in Canada and of course it also would apply to the US. If you don't
know what Sonos is, please take the time to check it out at
www.Sonos.com<http://www.Sonos.com>, you'll find all the information you want
and you can also search the archives for "Sonos" and find plenty of
discussions. In a nutshell Sonos is a wireless music system and a number of
players are available which allow you to put music into all your rooms and
there is also a living room TV/surround setup. Sonos can access the most music
services of any system I have seen so far, from popular services such as
Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music, Deezer and so on to free services via
Tune In/iHeart Radio and Slacker, Sound Cloud and even Sirius XM and many
others, I think there are almost 50 music services in total and you can also
play your own music as long as it's in digital format on a computer or network
attached hard drive. Sonos does not have native Airplay support, but some
players allow you to hook up something like an Airport Express and you can then
Airplay to your Sonos system this way. As I said, all the players are described
on the Sonos.com website, the least expensive is trhe Play 1 which $199 US or
$249 CAD, this is before the 15% discount. Sonos offers free shipping and a
very generous 45-day return policy, if you don't like it for any reason you can
return it and I think they even pay for the return shipping. Just make sure you
unpack carefully, keep all packaging and put everything back as it was.

The complete email is below, if anybody wants to just order something, you have
to do it before September 15 and use promo code 15Y-NS7PDVMHT6