hi,
Actually, I think this face ID and the 3-D imaging that goes with it might be
extremely interesting. for example, sticking with the idea of faces, could I
not get a 3-D image of a face and then get a 3-D printer to make me a copy in
real space? I wonder if I could do the same thing with, say, a room Scape? with
a little imagination, this functionality could be extraordinary, especially,
for us!
Just pondering, Sandy

sent from the dark side of the moon