while in the Twilight Zone, try clearing your app switcher and rebooting the phone. If that doesn't solve it, then maybe they did change something or you will need to try to contact their support, or Rod Serling, whichever is easiest, grin. Richard
On Sep 17, 2017, at 8:51 AM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Hi, I was going to record a segment on the news this morning, as I have done weekly for years with this app (TuneIn Radio Pro), but was surprised to be unable to find a button for recording. On the Home Screen tabs along the bottom, the Recordings tab is gone, too. I’m signed in, and have had the TuneIn Pro version for years. I tried finding information about the current app within the app, but couldn’t find a version or anything. I am logged in correctly, and all my Favorites are there. Have I entered the Twilight Zone, or is there something wrong with this app now? I believe there may have been a recent upgrade, but this may be the first time I’ve used it since. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance, Keith -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
