From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri Issue

I know people that never liked Samantha because they thought she always sounded
angry. I usually use a male voice for Siri.
I tried the new female Siri voice which I had to download and I thought she
sounded a great deal better than Samantha.
So, I have no idea what the issue is for you.
Richard

On Sep 20, 2017, at 7:59 PM, Carla