I've got this both on my iPad 3 and iPod Touch 4G.

When using VO and Zoom together touch typing doesn't work. The key is
selected but letting go doesn't type it in.
I can manually select the standard typing mode and it works, but have to
turn off zoom (double tap 3 fingers) and then turn VO completely off and on
again (triple click home) to get touch typing working again.

Starting Zoom up again shuts down touch typing again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,