From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: wish apple didn't eliminate posting to facebook with siri in IOS 11

Hi Rebecca,

You should listen to Jonathan’s Podcasts. Yes, there are a few braille issues,
but apart from these issues braille apparently has gotten a huge boost and
Jonathan says he could not be happiewr with what Apple has done, I think the
way he put it was that he said apparently Apple really had people involved here
who understand braille and how it should work.