Hello everyone,

I no longer have my 64 gig iPad, which is fine.

However, I still have an older iPhone, the 5S, 16 gig model. Eventually
I would like to upgrade my phone. But this isn't the best time for me to
do this. So I have to use whatever works.

Now here is what I would like to know.

If I add music to my library, as long as I don't download an album, then
it doesn't take space up on my phone, right?

I really would like to download stuff. But I know I would run out of
space, pretty quickly. I certainly don't want this.

If I can get a phone with more space down the road, this would be great!

But if getting an iPod would be better, which generation should I look
in to?

Thank you,

Terri