Yes I have. It is very disappointing. It dies not work as advertised. For a
voice over user it is extremely slow and I was unable to get through the
tutorial.

> On Sep 26, 2017 at 03:35,  <'Ming' via VIPhone
> (mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com)>  wrote:
>

>  anyone try this app yet? Type Nine Keyboard - The ultimate typing experience
> Please note: Type Nine currently supports 34 languages listed at the bottom.
> Make sure your language is supported before getting Type Nine. If your
> language is not supported please write me, and I'll know which language to
> work on next. Swiping: Type Nine is the first keyboard ever to combine a
> keypad layout with swiping. Typing by swiping is a seamless experience and
> once you've picked up the movements, you will type faster and more
> effortlessly than ever before. Multiple languages at the same time: Type Nine
> suggests words from multiple languages at the same time. No need to switch
> keyboard to type in a different Language. VoiceOver: If you're using
> VoiceOver, Type Nine will be a pleasent improvement to your daily typing.
> Remembers your words: If a word is not in the dictionary you can type it
> manually with ease, and Type Nine will remember it for you. Every time you
> write a word, Type Nine will adjust
its  behavior so that the most used word is suggested first. Easy to follow
tutorials: Getting started with Type Nine is easy. Everything is put together
in an intuitive manner, and if you want to start using all the efficient hidden
gems, there are tutorials to explain how to do that. Themes: Type Nine features
a handfull of different themes to suite your mood or taste. Emojis: All the iOS
emojis with easy access. Your most used smileys are easily accessed by a single
swipe. Delete so sweet: The backspace button in Type Nine is nothing short of a
miracle. By swiping left you delete an entire word, but by swiping slowly you
can precision delete much better than simply holding down backspace. You can
even undo what you deleted or cut it to a different position by swiping down on
delete. Moving the cursor: No more cramps in your fingers trying to move the
cursor to the correct position. Simply swipe left or right on space to move the
cursor an entire word at a time, or swipe slowly to
position precisely. Resizing for big screens: If you're using an iPhone 6 plus
or an iPad, you can easily resize the keyboard to a better size for one-handed
typing. Supported languages: English Spanish Portuguese Russian German Danish
French Turkish Italian Dutch Norwegian Polish Greek Romanian Bosnian Catala
Czech Basque Finnish Irish Croatian Hungarian Lithuanian Latvian Slovak Slovene
Albanian Swedish Serbian latin Serbian cyrillics Bulgarian Scottish Gaelic
Galician Manx app store's link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/type-nin...
Ming msn/window live messenger chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com skype:
chungchiming9950 face book: http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1 -- The following
information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any
directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator
is M
ark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara
Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com The archives for this
list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
"VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this
group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.