True, ok, will do. Will get one from the iTunes store as I do not have any synced to my phone and will post the results.

On 21/09/2012 12:55, Ricardo Walker wrote:
Hi,

I'm not trying to be a smarty pants but, why not just try it yourself?  I say
this because that would be much quicker than posting and waiting for a reply.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore