From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 9:43 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Query about newest version of the Sonos App

I guess it’s just so sighted people see more at a glance. It looks like they
show the most recent 8 Albums, Playlists or Stations and if you want to see all
of them you just have to tap on the “See More” button. It’s not so different
from how this works in other apps or even on the PC, if you open Word or Excel
you see a certain number of your most recently used files except here you can
say if you want to see the last 6, 8, 10 or whatever. I don’t think I have
found a place where you could specify this for the My Sonos tab or where, if
you wanted to, you could turn off to see only the most recent ones you used.