Hi, at tops, I think I have about 40 bucks in voice dream reader, I have a
couple different apps for reading books, such as dolphin easy reader and the
book share app, off the top of my head just name went out of my mind, but
sometimes if I think I have too many books, I try and split them up. The name
of that reading app for Berkshire is called read to go.
Peggy

Peggy Sent from my IPhone.