From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2017 12:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Logitech K4 80 instructions?

Reg,

You simply type the code on the keyboard using the number row  keys and
pressing enter afterwards should do the trick.

Did you mistype regarding the model number? Did you buy a K480 or a J780?

I posted last week Best Buy Canada had it on sale, regular $99.99 on for
$69.99. That was  until October 5.

On October 6 I received an email from Best Buy with “Yellow Tag” deals and
while I thought about ordering the keyboard when it was $69.99 I forgot to do
so. Anyhow, I checked it again and now it’s down to $59.99 for this week’s sale
and I did now order it.

My wife and I have to go back to Calgary in two weeks and this way I can have a
full-sized keyboard with Numpad and a USB dongle to use with my laptop and I
can pair my iPhone as the second device via bluetooth. I don’t often use a
keyboard with my iPhone and already have a K811 which is a compact size
keyboard specifically for Apple devices and without Numpad, but I usually
prefer to use an external keyboard with my laptop especially if I work on it
for several hours so this hopefully will work out well.

I might bring the packaging as well and in case I don’t like it I’ll just go to
a Best Buy in Calgary and return it.