Thanks Richard. I’ll check it out.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a med reminder app

rick, I do not know if this is still active, but it was recommended a couple
years ago.

'"Simply, Pill Alert, $1.99

>From the app description: Pill Alert will show you whether you missed taking a
>dosage, and also show you how late you were taking it. Just say: Daily pills,
>and select Once a day, and tell the app that you have taken them. Make your
>schedule as complicated as you wish. Alerts you when your pills are due. You
>don't need to have the app running.

*       Shows you how late are you taking your pills if you have missed an
alert

*       There are no complicated settings or unnecessary features.

 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simply-pill-alert/id393842471?mt=8> Simply,
Pill Alert in the App Store

On Oct 10, 2017, at 6:35 AM, Rick Alfaro <rick.alf...@gmail.com