Mark,

Do you by any chance have the download links for that iTunes version?

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 11:52 PM
Subject: RE: Apple Quietly Releases iTunes 12.6.3 With Built-In App Store - Mac Rumors

Hello Alan.  You are quite welcome.

Yes, this is not the first time Apple has made a faux pas as it pertains to iTunes and its userbase.

The one I remember the most strongly is when Apple attempted to yank the auto-play feature away from Windows users so that we could not easily transfer photos from our iOS devices to the PC. The backlash/out cry from Windows users was so great that they immediately restored that functionality in the next minor update.

As for me, I have not yet updated my primary PC to iTunes 12.7. Still, I have already downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of iTunes 12.6.3.

Were I you, I would download the Windows software, just in case they yank it, and just sit tight as I suspect that they will soon be releasing iTunes 12.7.x which will simply return tones and apps back to iTunes, where, in my opinion, they belong.

Mark