Hello everyone,

I can't spell Seri, I apologize.

However, I was wondering, is anyone having major problems with Seri?

Seri has always had trouble understanding me, with a lot I would say.

However, since the update, it seems so much worse!

If I ask for it to call a number that I know is in my phone, sometimes
it does. Other times, it says it can't find such a place.

Then if I need to look up a buisness it will sometimes give me numbers
to places I didn't ask for. Or what is really bad, is that it will give
me to numbers, maybe to what I asked for, but in a different city, even
a different state, at times.

What has made this worse?

Is there anything I can do about it?

I try to always speak clearly. And I can understand some mistakes.

For instance, earlier tonight I ordered pizza, from Pizza Hut. When it
first called the place, it called the 1 in Clinton, instead of Fenton.

I do have a bit of a lisp, but it's not that bad.

Is there anything I can do, as this is really getting out of hand.

When I had my Android phone, Google rarely mis-understood me. I am not
saying it never happened, or I wasn't frustrated. But it was a lot more
rare, and I don't understand why.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri