  From: Caitlyn Furness
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:18 AM
  Subject: Re: new blood glucose sensor

  Hi,
  I don’t know about the particular device your client is talking about, but I
have an accessable solution.

  I am also a type I diabetic, and am using the Dexcom g5 continuous glucose
moniter to moniter my sugar levels.  there is a very small sensor which you put
under your skin, and change weekly.  A transmitter snaps to the tip of the
sensor and send the results to an app on the i phone.  The i phone app is
totally accessable, and this company is wonderful to work with.  You can find
the app on the app store by searching for “dexcom”.  You want the one for the
g5.  the phone number for Dexcom is 1-844-832-1810 for sales and customre
support.

  HTH,
  Caitlyn