That sounds like you have some sort of malware or even a virus and I would
definitely look into this since it might compromise your system in terms of
security in other ways.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Fanus
Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: alternative music player for iPod

Hello Sieghard
Thanks much. For some reason I can not google for anything or serve on the
internet. It seems someone is targetting me because whenever I open a site
popups appear which just take over. I tried everything but apart from perhaps
reformatting and reinstalling everything I do not know how to get rid of these.
It happens with IE, Chrome and FireFox. So thanks for giving me the names of
apps which I shall install from my iPod.
Regards
Fanus