Hi All,

Have downloaded and installed the iOS6 Podcast App, all my podcasts have been
moved to that App from Music.

Two questions; firstly, is it now necessary within iTunes on my Mac to still
have them synced, or can I uncheck that box…

Secondly, within this new improved app, said in jest, there appears to be less
functionality, for example' the one feature I insist on, double speed playback.
Where on earth has this control gone? Does anyone know as this is driving me
mad.

I tried to drop back to the old way of doing things, by uninstalling Podcasts,
however, they do not reappear in the Music App.

Any ideas on either front gratefully received.

thanks

Neil