From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 5:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: voyager edge headset-RE: Bluetooth headsets with iPhone

When the Edge is fully charged it says you have 6 hours of talk time, but while
I never timed it, I think if you just listen to a book you get more than that.
The Edge also comes with a little cradle which securely holds the earpiece and
which has a built-in battery sop if the cradle is charged it will fully charge
your Edge at least once.