I've always carried my iPhones in my pocket when I have a pocket when at home
and in a purse when I go out. I've been using a screen protector (tactile) on
the 4S. But I'm wondering about the following now that I have two:

(1) Is there any danger of the two phones scratching each other. I've carried
my iPhone around with other cell phones with no problem so I'm not quite sure
why I'm concerned about this but the questions seems like it should be asked.

(2) Can anybody recommend a case or some kind of protection for the 4S or 5
that doesn't bulk them up and doesn't slow down accessing the screen and
controls significantly? I know some of you may be shocked that I've always
carried my iPhones naked except for a screen protector from 3gs on but I admit
I really like them that way. I've had no problem but I admit that is more risky
in some situations than in others.

(3) Either as a case or in addition to a case, can anybody recommend something
i can carry the iPhones in that will keep them from getting wet in rain or
being damaged if I trip or fall outside but so I don't have to dig in my purse
to find them. I suppose a logical idea would be something like a fanny pack
which I may actually have around here but can anybody recommend any other
solution? Part of my problem is that I use my phone to take notes in church or
other meetings and if I don't have a pocket I have to prop my purse close
enough for the iPhone to stay in there while I have earphones in my ears and am
using a bluetoothe keyboard.

This topic may seem kind of trivial but I'm just wondering if somebody has come
up with really good solutions that might satisfy me. Again, I really do like
the feeling of the plain phones in my hand so I don't want to enclose them in
something that totally takes that feel away. While I imagine i'd have to have a
case for each phone separately if I decide to go with an actual case, as far as
carrying it would be nice to have the two in the same pouch or holder. I
sometimes use the Apple Wireless keyboard with them but also use the Iogear
multilink mini bluetooth keyboard a lot but putting either of those in a
carrying bag with the phones would mean I'd have to have something
significantly larger and I don't as much mind digging in my purse for a
keyboard as digging for my iPhones.

I do know the risks of using an iPhone naked so please don't send me emails
about how dangerous it is not to have a case though I would understand and
appreciate your concerns.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl