Hi,

in addition, I should point out that when you set a calendar appointment with
the built-in app, you can set two alarms. There's also a nice feature for
all-day events like birthdays. I have mine set to tell me about someone's
birthday the week before so I have time to get them a present, and then on the
day so I remember to get in touch.

Best,
Anna