Wow! I would never describe Sally as flat. Smile. This is so incredibly
subjective. I guess I can see why you call Kendra flat. I kind of think of it
as low-key, not too emotional, not in my face. To me, Sally sounds like a
snotty teenager. Sorry for the stereotype, but there you go. And there are
other voices like Ava and Sharon, for instance, that I think must have been
made to appeal to men, because they sound like they’re trying to be seductive.
Thanks but no.

Mary

Sent from my iPhone