Hi:

Which line of cases from them are you describing? I need to purchase a case
for the five but don't like doing so without feeling them.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: otter box and iPhone5?

Forgot to post about this yesterday when I got my iPhone5.  So the otter box
for the iPhone5 is much lighter and secure then the previous model for the
4s.  The 1 for the iPhone 4s, it tended to release the flaps that were to
cover the doc connecter, and mute switch, the only 1 that stayed in place
was the headphone jack, which was miss positioned anyways, even though it
was rumored that it was designed to cover the microphone for the front
facing camera.  The otter box for the 4s was also flimsy feeling, even
though it covered the whole phone, and kept my 4s looking like new for over
10 months, and allowed me to sell it on EBay for 4 benggamens.  As for the
otter box for the 5.  Much more firm, fits snug on the phone, and the rubber
casing doesn't feel cheap.  They went away from putting a hole where the
headset plugs in, now you just open the flap when you want to plug it in,
and close when you're done.  The flaps close much more tightly, and if you
don't know how the otter box is set up, then you won't know where to open
them at.  All the flaps open and close in the same direction, think the one
for the 4 and 4s did this also.  Instead of flipping up, they flip down on
the 5.  The belt clip is also smaller and more secure, it doesn't flip
around  unless you pretty much force it too.  Very tight fit also.  The
issue I had with the 4s case, I would have to force it in more times than
not.  This one snaps in place with no effort at all.  I compared the 2 cases
side by side, and I really see no significant difference in size, there is
some, but not much.  As for the phone, it has lived up to the hype.
Although I haven't had a chance to use LTE yet, it will be in my market this
winter.  But I will be able to use it in October when I go to Vegas.