To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: podcast on Amazon Basics Bluetooth keyboard

Hi, no, we were talking about the Amazon Basics keyboard like what the
subject says. Someone else had asked about folding keyboards and I
recommended the Verbatim and maybe that's what you are thinking of. So
to clear things up, The Amazon Basics doesn't come with one, but the
Verbatim does.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
That awkward moment when someone is yelling at you and you're