Hi Alex, from what I read the current jailbreak for iOS6 is there but doesn't install Cydia and also is tethered. There are many hoops to jump through to get a proper jailbreak going and so for the average person will not be worth it.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I have 6 locks on my door. When I go out I lock every other 1. If someone picks the locks, they're always locking 3 of them - George Carlin